Need to talk?
Need help getting started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
What country are you from?
- How to book
- Payment policy
- Cancellation policy
- Refund policy
- No-show policy
- Filter your preferences.
- Click to select your preferred coach and click on “Schedule an Appointment” to proceed with the booking.
- Select your preferred type of appointment. Please choose First Time Sessions if it is your first time session with that specific coach.
- Select your preferred date and time slot.
- Complete your personal details to secure your booking.
- If you are part of a corporate program with Naluri, please ensure you include the coupon code provided by your Human Resources department.
- Check your email for your confirmation details. A Naluri consultant will then get in touch with you to confirm your session and ensure you are ready for your session.
Please note that to help our coaches be available to support you, payment is required to secure your session booking and must be made at the point of confirming your booking unless otherwise indicated. If there are exceptional circumstances that make this difficult for you, please email or call us, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your session once it has been confirmed, please let us know with at least 24 hours' notice by emailing email@example.com or calling us at +603-27123230.
If prior notice was given less than 24 hours, you will forfeit 50% of the session fee instead.
In that same spirit, Naluri reserves the right to modify or cancel any session at least 24 hours in advance should a regrettable, unforeseen circumstance arise. You will be informed of any such change via phone or email. In the unlikely event that a psychologist, counselor, or coach does not provide notice, the next session will be provided free of charge at an alternate date and time agreed upon or refunded in accordance with the refund policy.
Naluri and the consultant reserve the right to review and terminate the services if the client has at least 3 consecutive last-minute rescheduling/cancellations without any valid reason.
Special exceptions or accommodations may be extended regarding this policy due to extenuating circumstances but are subject to Naluri’s discretion.
Similarly, if a psychologist, counsellor or coach reschedules or cancels a session with less than 24 hours' notice, then a free session will be provided. The fee you paid can be applied to your next session or refunded at your request.
All refunds will be processed via the payment method used at the time of booking, within 72 hours of the cancellation.
To ensure that the Naluri coaching team is available to help as many people as possible, no-shows for confirmed sessions will result in a forfeiture of 100% of the session fee.
For more information, the Naluri team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.