Naluri Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Comprehensive employee wellbeing support for all teams
Evidence-based digital interventions and human-led expertise to achieve significant health outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
Trusted by leading employers in Southeast Asia
Naluri is Asia's leading Employee Assistance Programme
Pioneering preventive healthcare that leads to quantifiable cost savings, and reduced presenteeism and absenteeism in your organisation.
An end-to-end approach to employee wellbeing
Achieve clinically-significant health outcomes for your employees with targeted solutions.
Comprehensive risk assessments
Naluri uses advanced analytics, assessments, and social determinant data to evaluate organisational health and create personalised care plans.
- On-site physical health screenings
- DASS-21 assessments for quantifiable mental health evaluations
- AI sentiment analysis for early detection of risk levels for depression, anxiety, and stress
Proactive health management
Naluri deploys early interventions to manage mild-to-moderate symptoms and prevent the onset of chronic physical and mental health conditions.
- Accessible digital health coaching via the Naluri web or app
- A vast library of resources, including webinars, videos, and audio guides, to improve overall wellbeing
- A suite of self-serve digital tools for mental health care, including thought journaling and structured lessons
Personalised, risk-stratified solutions
Naluri delivers personalised interventions that prevent additional medical complications for mental and physical conditions, leading to escalating costs.
- Personalised health plan built by a team of dedicated health coaches
- One-on-one remote or in-person consultation and therapy sessions
- 24/7 carelines and textlines for immediate mental health support
The Naluri difference
Naluri's approach to employee wellbeing solves the key issues of traditional wellness programmes.
Reactive and transactionalThe onus is on the employee to reach out, and programmes are focused on short-term problem-solving.
Proactive and structuredNaluri provides early interventions and continuous care for long-term problem-solving.
Siloed by specialisationEmployees' wellbeing needs are not addressed holistically, and are not treated as interrelated.
Integrated, whole person careNaluri takes a whole-person approach to care with a dedicated team of health coaches.
Many wellness programmes track progress through activities as opposed to actual health outcomes.
Outcomes-based progressNaluri can quantify mental and physical health improvements to deliver real health outcomes.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our clients are saying
"The solutions provided by Naluri are not only important in improving the management of non-communicable diseases but importantly, they also empower patients to make the right choices in their daily lives."
"Naluri has provided SME Bank with a digital solution to radically improve employee wellness and engagement in a way that is not only cost-effective for the company but also fun for our employees!"
"Naluri have been good partners for our digital healthy lifestyle coaching programme that uniquely integrates mental health and physical health that delivers quantifiable improvements and allows us to scale across employees in different geographic locations."