WTW, a global advisory, broking, and solutions company specialising in data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital hosted a seminar “Reimagining the Future of Benefits in Thailand” last month in collaboration with Naluri as a Strategic Partner in Wellbeing.
Held on 20 Sept 2023, at the Victor Club in Bangkok. More than 100 attendees acquired useful insights on key findings from the Thailand Benefits Trends Survey and in-depth information of implications for organisations.
It was a privilege to collaborate with an impressive lineup of speakers at the event, each bringing a wealth of knowledge and industry expertise.
- Khum Wandee Phuangkum (Deputy Head, Health & Benefit, WTW)
- Khun Naraphorn Inthachuea (Director, Work & Rewards, WTW)
- Khun Watch Areekich (Head of Retirement, WTW)
- Khun Witthawat Phoemsombat (Senior Associate, Health & Benefits, WTW)
- Khun Yuwadee Pitawiwattananont (Thailand Director of Business Development, Naluri)
- Dr. Zethapong Nimmanterdwong (Thailand Country Lead | Medical Advisor, Naluri)
These industry experts shared their unique perspectives, experiences, and innovative solutions, making the event an invaluable opportunity for attendees to gain new insights, and network with some of the industry experts and leaders.
Throughout the day, the seminar expanded on several key industry topics.
Topics covered included:
- Highlights from the 2023 Benefits Trends Survey
- Competition for Talent,
- Enhancing Retirement Benefits,
- Managing the Rising Cost to Optimize Benefits,
- Rising Mental Health Issues
We would like to thank WTW Thailand for hosting the seminar and creating a very insightful session for all attendees.