Skip to content
Naluri1 min read

Azran Highlights Importance of a Thriving Workforce at CHRO Nexus Forum 2024

ASEAN HR Leader’s Circle (HRLC) and UOA Academy held the CHRO Nexus Forum on 20 May 2024 at The Vertical Tower, which aimed to share insights and engage in thought-provoking discussions around the theme "HR Revolution: Elevate, Future-Proof, and Sustain."

Naluri was invited as a sponsor for the event, and Azran Osman-Rani, Naluri Co-Founder and CEO, took to the stage as a guest speaker on the topic of “Burnout to Thriving: Balancing Performance Accountability and Psychological Safety.”


During the forum, Azran shared insights from the latest Naluri Mental Health Dataset in Southeast Asia, which included risk factors for stress, depression, and anxiety, as well as findings from the Thriving from Work Questionnaire. He revealed that wellbeing issues remain a significant concern, with only 6% of employees thriving at work, and the remaining 94% merely coping or struggling. Azran also highlighted the pronounced generational gap in mental health, with 68% of the Southeast Asian workforce under 30 facing high mental health risks.

According to our research, the top barrier preventing employees from thriving at work is the lack of ‘psychological safety.’ To address this, Azran shared practical tips for leaders and managers to effect positive change in their workplaces.

Meanwhile, the Naluri Sales team manned a booth outside the forum to not only hand out the ‘Insights from the Naluri CHRO Roundtable Dialogue and Research on Employee Wellbeing’ booklet, but also to emphasise the importance of holistic employee wellness in the workplace and hear about CHRO’s current struggles in various industries.

IMG_8321 2

We would like to thank the entire team at HRLC and UOA Academy for the invitation to the forum and the opportunity to share the latest Naluri Mental Health Dataset in Southeast Asia.

Find out more insights when you download the Insights from the Naluri CHRO Roundtable Dialogue and Research on Employee Wellbeing booklet. For more information about our programmes and how they benefit your teams, contact our sales team today.