Who are we?
At Naluri, we are striving to give more people access to the health coaching and tools they need to make lifestyle changes that help prevent and manage chronic illnesses and mental health issues.
We are a VC funded startup with many supporters that believe in our mission to provide access to healthcare services across SEA. We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join us on our journey to achieving better health outcomes for our community of both corporate and retail users.
Our team is an ambitious, young and performance driven group of data scientists, designers, engineers, business developers, psychologists, dieticians, pharmacists, researchers and commercial masterminds.
The ideal User Experience Designer will be responsible for:
- Developing a solid understanding of user needs through design research and testing to ensure we are solving the right problems
- Translating research insights into design opportunities/challenges
- Responding to design opportunities/challenges identified with conceptual solutions to help our users
- Translating conceptual solutions into tangible products and experiences by combining digital interfaces and workflows with other online/offline channels to create a consistent and loveable user experience.
- Creating development ready UI designs and communicating these to developers
- Working with user research, design, product management, health coaching, marketing and engineering teams to create seamless product development processes
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have 2 - 4 years previous experience as a UX/UI designer or design researcher or in a similar role
- Have a strong interest/passion in supporting people to improve their health by making healthcare more accessible
- Be comfortable running user research, translating insights into design opportunities/challenges and communicating these to the wider team
- Be comfortable creating with conceptual solutions to these challenges and communicating relevant details to other members of the design team to co-design tangible UI/UX solutions
- Be proficient with Sketch and other UX prototyping tools as well as preparing development ready designs
- Have a clear vision of their learning goals as a designer and willingness to strive towards them independently
- Have a strong portfolio of intuitive and simple user experiences design and the process taken to achieve them
- Be a big picture thinker with proficiency in future visioning, while also able to solve tactical problems in a hands on, detail oriented approach
- Be comfortable in a startup environment where things move fast and agility and being comfortable with ambiguity are essential
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Unlimited vacation
- Parking allowance
- Salary range: RM6000 - RM12000
Interested? Email us your resume with a cover letter describing WHY you think that Naluri is a great fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org