Careers / Frontend Engineer
Do you enjoy solving hard engineering problems in a personal-growth focused, tech-driven working environment while making positive and impactful changes to people’s lives?
The next great shift in digital therapeutics is happening at Naluri, where we apply traditional psychology and behavioral science to transform the health of Southeast Asian at scale. We are looking for smart people who cares about technical excellence and continuous learning to join our engineering team based in Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Here are some of the things we’re working on:
- Optimising the effectiveness of our core application features including chat, modules, food and thought journals, and connected devices involving data-driven decisions, cutting-edge science and modern digital designs
- Behavior monitoring system to ensure that our participants are following the optimum path that contributes to positive mental, diet and physical changes and developing the desired health habits
- Coaching platform for our multidisciplinary professionals to support, monitor and analyse our participants efficiently and in highly-collaborative manner
- Building a secure and extensive engagement platform that sends timely, informative push notifications and emails to keep our users stick to the program and continuously inspire them to make progress
Here are some of the qualities we look for in our candidates:
- Willingness to adopt React along with its tooling ecosystem as part of your current tech stack
- Comfortable working with HTML and CSS. Experience with SCSS/SASS is preferable.
- Demonstrable care for code quality, documentation, testing and thoroughness of each implementation
- Understanding of hard problems involving scalability, security and performance on topics such as distributed systems, caching, encryption, storage and schedulers
- Passion for great user experience and fault-tolerant applications
- Comfortable with occasional debates and technical probing, able to communicate articulately and in pragmatic manner
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Unlimited vacation
- Parking allowance
- Salary range: RM6000 - RM12000
Interested? Email us your resume with a cover letter describing WHY you think that Naluri is a great fit for you to email@example.com