A Step-By-Step Guide to Naluri’s Food Journal
Writing down what you eat can be a hassle when you have to take into account all those macronutrients information. If you want to keep track of what you eat without the fuss of keeping a pen and paper with you wherever you go, you have come to the right place. With Naluri’s Food Journal, you no longer need to manually record your meals. Simply take a photo and upload it on your Food Journal.
Sounds simple, right? And it saves a lot of your time too! Let’s go through this step by step together to get a clearer picture of how it works.
1. Click on the ‘Add’ icon at the bottom right of the Food Journal.
2. Select ‘Take a Photo’ or if you have a photo already stored in your Camera Roll, click on ‘Photo Library’.
*Please take note that the photo you selected from the Photo Library will be uploaded in the order of the date it was taken. Hence, it may not appear as the latest meal if you have uploaded several photos on the Food Journal before this. It is highly recommended that you take a photo of your current meal today and upload it straight away to the Food Journal.
3. Select the time of day you had the meal whether it is Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snacks.
4. Type and enter the dish name. And then, click ‘Next’.
5. Select ‘Save and Continue’. Congratulations! You have just uploaded a meal today.
6. Click on ‘Done’ to preview the meal you uploaded. You may choose to ‘Add Another Dish’ if you would like to add in more meals that you have taken.
7. One awesome thing about this Food Journal is that you and your dietitians will be able to comment on the food that you have logged. Click on the meal photo and add in your comments in the box below. Select ‘Post’ and share it with your dietitians and health coach to gain insightful feedbacks and tips to improve your meals!
If you want to get started on a healthy diet but you don’t know how, you can begin by keeping track of your current eating habits. Logging in your meals frequently into the Naluri Food Journal would be very helpful in identifying your eating patterns and help your dietitians and health coach to understand the struggles you may be facing. Start now and download our Naluri app at www.naluri.life to experience the Food Journal for yourself!